You will receive a receipt and a Purchase Confirmation upon payment. The Trip Information Form must be completed within 7 days of purchase.
Any special requests, preferences cannot be guaranteed, is strictly subject to availability.
- Size: Small Group Tours – min. 2 -20 people and Private Tours no minimum requirement
- Price is for one person based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- *AUD $250 per person surcharge may apply to some dates
- Bookings not accepted when within 60 days of departure. (Please check with us before making a payment)
- Solo Traveller Supplement
Please contact to check the solo travellers surcharge.
- The accommodation listed may be subject to change, but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible.
If you have been pleased with the services of your Tour Guide and Driver, you may wish to express your satisfaction with a gratuity. As this is a matter of a private and individual nature your gratuity should be sealed in an envelope and given to each one separately at the end of the trip.
It is usual to tip the waiters, porters, guides and drivers. Tips are not included in the bills for hotels, transport companies or any other suppliers. At hotels and restaurants, about 10% of the bill is usually acceptable. Tipping is not necessary for taxis or for cheaper restaurants. It is a good idea to check if service charges are included in your restaurant bill. If not, a tip of 10% of the total bill is normal.
Please note the below amounts are per person for individual travellers and are based on US Dollars.
• Driver/Guide: USD 5 – 10 per day
• Driver for Jeep Safari: USD 3 – 5 per ride
• Bell boys: USD 1 per bag
• Room service and restaurants: about 10% of the bill total (unless service charge is mentioned as included)
Many of the countries require that you obtain a visa before you are allowed to board the aircraft to that specific country.
Please note that there are different rules and regulations depending on what nationality passport you are travelling on – far too many to list here.
It is your responsibility to check to see if you require a visa and to obtain the visa in good time. Please do not hesitate to ask your travel consultant for advice and we are always happy to help out where we can.
Beyond Dream Travel recommends visalink as the best third party to help out obtaining visas & accepts no responsibility regarding the issuance of visas.
Visit to Sri Lanka
|Important Notice Regarding Applying for Sri Lankan Visas Online The Consulate General of Sri Lanka in Melbourne would like to inform any applicant/s for visa/s to Sri Lanka online to be vigilant and mindful about the website (URL – Universal Resource Locator) applicant/s is/are going to access for this purpose since this Office has received multiple complaints of identity theft and financial fraud attempts. We also would like to inform the Public that www.eta.gov.lk is the “only official website” for applying for Sri Lankan visas online. Charges for 30 day online visa is USD 35.00 per person and free of charge for minor applicants aged 12 years and below. If you have any doubt about the URL or any suspicious or fraudulent misrepresentation please do nt hesitate to contact us via email email@example.com We thank you for your cooperation in this regard. Consul General 11 July 2018
FLIGHTS TO SRI LANKA
Travel to Sri Lanka sometimes require an overnight flight. Please arrange flights to arrive on or before Day 1.